Falling pregnant is one of the most sacred experiences that life provides. But, for many, it can also be a most challenging time. Despite the many variables when it comes to conceiving, we can work on creating an environment to alleviate stress, remove emotional blockages associated with getting pregnant, and foster more connection not just between your partner, but also with yourself. Depending on your own circumstances, below is a list of rituals you can use to help create this environment, on a spiritual and emotional level as well as in your physical space.
Creating a Sacred Space for Conception
Begin by smudging your home of negativity and any unwanted energy. You can read more about how to do that here. You’re now ready to protect your home from any negativity with a basic crystal grid.
Place four pieces of Black Tourmaline outside of each corner of your home. Tourmaline is strong enough for you to keep outside – you could bury or hide it in a pot-plant or the garden if you like.
Inside your home, place four Selenite rods in each of the four corners of your home and then place one above your entrance to protect negativity entering the home. You may also want to put a Selenite rod above the entrance of your bedroom.
After protecting your environment, it’s now time to work on loving it, especially your bedroom! Keep it clean and decorate it with beautiful things that hold sacred meaning for you (and your partner). You might want to create a vision board together or create a sacred altar with things that remind you of the future you want to cultivate.
New Moon Ritual
This can be done with your partner or by yourself. On the New Moon, spend some time following this ritual.
After you have written your intentions, create a basic grid with the following crystals:
- Centre crystal: Rose Quartz
- Generator way crystals: Carnelian
- Goddess crystals: Moonstone
- Desire crystals: Unakite
- Protection crystals: Smoky Quartz
Leave your written intentions under the grid until the next New Moon. Each day spend some time meditating near your grid and visualising your intentions coming true.
Take a warm bath (alone or with your partner) using some Geranium essential oil, which is said to assist with fertility. Also, place a Rose Quartz in the water or you can just place it around the bath to promote love.
Give yourself or ask your partner to massage you so you’re letting go of any tension and this is also a beautiful ritual to get in touch with your body and show it some love and care. You may want to also light some candles and play some beautiful relaxing music to encourage a nourishing environment.
Personal Healing Grid Meditation
Lay on your bed and create a small healing grid with the following crystals:
- Green Aventurine
- Rose Quartz
You can place the crystals around or on your belly and visualise the vibrations of your crystals being entrained with your own energy. Improving the life force energy in your Sacral area.
Another grid you can create is one on or around your body:
- Selenite above your head for protection and connection with your higher self.
- Lepidolite on your forehead to help attune you to your own personal power.
- Turquoise on your throat area for good fortune.
- Rose Quartz on your chest for unconditional love.
- Carnelian on your stomach for confidence and joy.
- Garnet on under your belly button for strength and success.
- Smoky Quartz under your feet for protection and making things happen.
You can do this as often as you like. Once you finish, choose a crystal intuitively that resonated with you the most. If you’re doing this with your partner, also ask them to choose a crystal too. Hold on to your crystal and connect with it, program it as your anchor throughout your journey for fertility.
Crystal Flower Elixir
During the Full Moon, fill a glass with purified water and put it on a windowsill to soak up the intensity of the Full Moon energies overnight.
Place three drops of She Oak Australian Bush Flower Essences into the water and around or next to the glass place the following crystals:
- Rose Quartz
- Smoky Quartz
Think about all the things you want to let go of with this Full Moon and then visualise the energies of the crystals being infused into the water and charging it with their vibrations, removing any unwanted and old behaviours, thoughts or feelings. Sip on the water the next day and continue to carry around the crystals with you throughout the day.
Recommended Crystal List for Fertility
Below is a basic list of the most common crystals for fertility. However, as mentioned above, each individual’s circumstances are different including the blockages that are stopping them from conceiving. If you are needing more guidance with choosing crystals, please get in touch. One of my services is to create customised kits and I’d be more than happy to create one for you on this sacred journey.
- Moonstone: the traditional fertility crystal, connected to cycles.
- Rose Quartz: to encourage unconditional love.
- Unakite: for balancing the reproductive system, helps with each stage of the pregnancy journey.
- Carnelian: will help to release energies stuck in your Sacral Chakra.
- Chrysoprase: to encourage self-love and to be more open to receive.
- Garnet: stimulates the flow of energy.
- Turquoise: restores vitality and helps you to find and live in your truth.
- Fluorite: for hormonal imbalances and also PCOS etc.
- Lepidolite: for calm and healing, but also for connecting you with your Divine power.
- Cinnabar: for stimulating sexuality, assists with infertility (high toxicity so should just be kept next to your bed)
- Black Tourmaline: for protection.
- Selenite: protection and clears energy blocks.
- Green Aventurine: promotes luck and love and fertility.
If you can also get a crystal in the shape of an egg, this is a wonderful representation of fertility and new life.
In love and light