Why Learn Reiki
I have taught almost 300 students now and what I have seen is that everyone benefits from Reiki differently. One thing that is common is that the transformation of self-growth begins right away, even at Level 1.
Reiki has incredible healing powers, which can be used to help those with specific ailments. Often, these health conditions bring them down and may cause them to feel hopeless. Reiki can aid in achieving the balance of the mind, body, and spirit. With such ability, some can cope and be healed with the newly gained positive outlook. It is why Reiki is also used to help those under stressful situations.
Learning and practising Reiki has numerous benefits. Often, what’s important is what’s overlooked. Balance is an essential part of Reiki, but this balance can mean differently at different times. The benefits of the practise only come when you are in a balanced state. And the more you practise, the more your overall resilience surges.
It is a beautiful experience when you receive Reiki from a friend or a professional. But it may be better for you to practise it on yourself. You can already see how convenient self-care is, especially if you have health challenges. Reiki, however, is useful even when you are healthy physically.
Reiki is a natural form of holistic healing. It can help you rebalance your whole being. Often, people do not know they need this rebalancing. When you learn Reiki, you can understand more about yourself, your health, and your needed healing.
If the benefits above are not enough, here are more reasons why learning Reiki will give you more advantages than you can imagine:
- Anyone can learn Reiki. It is natural, easy, and safe. You can be an artist, teacher, chef, mum, dad, or accountant – Reiki is for everyone. It compliments people from all walks of life.
- You can use it as a tool to enhance what you do now, such as your current job. It will also help improve the quality of your life. Reiki is not just for individuals who want to become healers. It is actually more of a self-development journey where you focus on becoming aware of the Universal Life Force that exists in all of us.
- You will achieve inner peace and calm. Attunements through Reiki courses will allow you to disengage from overthinking and stressing yourself effortlessly. You will soon find that the best way to live your life is to worry less and be more “now.”
- Be more balanced and grounded. You have read the word “balance(d)” many times now. That’s because it is so important. When you are balanced in all aspects through Reiki, you become more aware and connected to nature. It is easier to manage your energy on day-to-day tasks.
- Reiki increases your confidence and love for yourself. When you learn Reiki, you go on a journey towards improving self-empowerment. For instance, when you finish your Level 1 training, you will learn how to take full responsibility in all areas of life, including your feelings and thoughts. It results in great confidence, which results in a natural increase in self-love.
Reiki techniques let you open the energy pathways in your body, which allows Universal Life Force to flow. This surge of energy dislodges negative energy that has been blocking your wellbeing and happiness. It’s time to eliminate those obstructions and replace them with positive energy by learning Reiki with Nourished Energy.
Once you have learned and practised regularly, Reiki can:
- Alleviate stress
- Encourage focus on yourself or other people even in our chaotic world
- Relieve pain, which can be due to a specific cause
- Heal the physical, spiritual, and emotional discomfort
- Manage chronic health conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, and depression
- Increase feelings of serenity and calmness
- Create a more intuitive you
- Eradicate self-doubt
- Gain inner clarity
- Understand your purpose and figure out the direction towards the best that you can be
- Root out past traumas and release negative energies because of them
- Allow you to move forward so you can become the person you are meant to be
Reiki has so many uses. You can use it to open your mind to uncover the hidden desires of your heart. You could surprise yourself when you finally grasp what you wish to fulfil.
The Levels of Reiki Education
Any person of any age, knowledge, and background, can begin their Reiki journey anytime. There are no requirements, such as skills or experience. However, the only way to learn is through a Reiki Master, which is someone who has attained Reiki Mastership or a teaching degree associated with the healing technique.
Start your Reiki journey right here. Nourished Energy will guide you in learning the basics of this wonderful healing modality. Get a good grasp of Reiki’s history, its ideology, and benefits. Most importantly, you will learn how it is performed. Understand why it has touched so many people’s lives and how you can incorporate it into your own.
It’s time to deepen your intuition. In the next stage, the transformation commences with a focus on improving your insight. You will learn how to activate your inner power and amplify your healing capability. Level 2 will attune you to a higher energy frequency, allowing you to channel and use symbols and mantras.
The training enables you to develop your skills and gifts, which you can utilise for self-Reiki and professional practise. Before you become a Reiki Master, Level 3A will help you create a deeper connection with yourself and others. Plus, you will be introduced to more tools and another symbol to enhance your Reiki practise.
You will soon experience the many joys of becoming a Master, including the opportunity to teach formally. You will gain additional healing symbols, techniques, knowledge, and energy, which will power up your healing abilities even more. After completing this course, you will be ready to pass Reiki on to your friends and family – even from a distance.